Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 Minute Monday on Wednesday

Angel asked about my knots, and I watched these two tutorials many times (Val Stangle and Kristina Werner) and practiced a lot. My technique is kind of a combination of those two. My biggest piece of advice is to make sure you cut plenty of ribbon, it's way harder if you short yourself! Hope this helps. I just love this set by There She Goes, and I was finally able to get it. I pieced the mug and added versamark steam and a sentiment, rounded the corners, and voila! A 10 minute card. Supplies: stamps - Let's Get Together (TSG) paper - kraft, Eva (BG), pretty in pink ink - memento, versamark acc - corner rounder

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

SWEET card becky!!

Vera said...

Great card, Becky! I, too, learned to tie knots with these same video tutorials. If it wasn't for Valerie and Kristina, I would still be hesitant to use ribbon on my cards!

JulieHRR said...

Wonderful--so cool with that patterned paper!

Kelly Jo said...

this is adorable!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

So clever, thanks for the ribbon tutes. xx