Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ten Minute Monday- 08/31/09

I have started to see a few holiday cards here and there, so I figured I would make one. Originally I was going to do this layout with flowers. I found these awesome rhinestones and pearls, that are exactly the same as the Kaiser ones, at the dollar store. I was trying to come up with ways to use them. Since I just wasn't feeling the flowers, I thought, snowflakes, that will work!
Supplies:
Stamps: Snowflake Serenade, Holiday Wishes
Ink: Vintage Vanilla
Paper: Enchanted Evening
Accessories, etc.: Pearls

11 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Linda E said...

Simple, yet elegant. I love it!

Ann said...

Absolutely lovely!

Shy said...

Beautiful! The pearls in the centers just make it.

DottyJo said...

Those snowflakes are really lovely and are so beautifully positioned on this stylish card, Jo x

Laural-Lee said...

Oh, this is great!!! I'll have to do something like this for my christmas cards. Their fast and simple and I have everything I need to make 'em. TFS!!1

Heather said...

Ohhh, absoloutely beautiful. Elegant, sophisticated and simple! An amazing card.

Maile Belles said...

This is simply beautiful!!! We must have been on the same brain wave, I posted a card today using the same stamp set!

Adriana Benitez said...

GREAT card! So very pretty! TFS

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Natasha! A perfect OLC Christmas card. I could definitely see doing this for Christmas:) TFS! Gonna check out the $ store for those embellies! Tinla:)

TrishG said...

GORGEOUS card. Love the colors and snowflakes and pearls! Beautiful