Saturday, August 8, 2009

FTL54 - Just Because

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Saturday! :) This is what I came up with using the Fall-to Layout #54 Sketch. I stamped the largest bloom from In Bloom onto Ocean Tides CS, then colored it in with one of my Copics to make it look a little more interesting. I then drew the frame, stamped the sentiment and added some clear rhinestones and a tiny bit of Stickles to the flower center. Easy peasy! :)

Supplies: Stamps - In Bloom, Vintage Basket Sentiments Ink - Stazon Black, Copics Paper - Ocean Tides Miscellaneous - Clear Rhinestones, Stickles

13 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful Heather! I love that ocean tides color.

SmilynStef said...

Very clean and classy design.

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful, I love what you did with this sketch!

Jackie Pedro said...

Gasp!! This is GORGEOUS, Heather!!

Cynthia said...

Another winner!!! love it....

Tejal said...

This is so simple and so so beautiful...sometimes simple is way better than tons of layers and tons of stamping...Just loooove it...

Tejal

marciad said...

Love it.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Heather!

marciad said...

Love the card and technique/layout. I really need to practice the white lining.

Susan Raihala said...

Simply beautiful! Love the rhinestones and stickles!

Adriana Benitez said...

Beautiful card. Love the frame and the way it meets with the flower and the words. TFS!

rozie640 said...

Wow, this card look so elegant. I love that flower and the rhinestones. Beautiful!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love this! So clean!