Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 08/17/09

I got this cute Hero Arts Dandelion image when I visited my brother in Toronto in July and I hadn't used it yet, gasp! I decided to do a bit of spectrum sponging. I stamped and embossed the flower, then chose my colours- Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and Almost Amythest. I added a small brown sentiment and a matching mat and placed it on textured white cardstock!
Supplies:
Stamps: Dandelion (hero arts), Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Almost Amythest, Rich Cocoa
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate, Textured White
Accessories, etc.: White EP, sponge

18 comments:

tracy durcan said...

oh... I really love dandelion images! This is pretty. I've been really wanting to do some of your sketch challenges but I've been a stamping slug, lol. Hope you are doing well :)

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautiful Natasha! I love these colors!

Lisa said...

I love the progression of the colors!

BJ said...

Beautiful! Love your style.
BJ

Anthonette said...

Beautifully done! The spectrum of color is gorgeous.

Kim said...

LOVE IT! Looks like a piece of art. Don't ya love sponging?! :)

Susan Raihala said...

Gorgeous! I have that dandelion stamp and haven't used it in forever. Gotta get it out and play with some embossing and sponging. Your colors are sooooo pretty!

Michellem said...

This is gorgeous! I love it -

denise:) said...

ohmiwerd, my jaw dropped. i love this. i must have that stamp. Goregous!

JulieHRR said...

I have and love that stamp, too! This is gorgeous, Tash!

passionforpaper said...

I love this!

Debsg said...

Gorgeous card. Love everything about it.

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS....Love this!!

Harriet said...

beautiful....i love this card

Joan B said...

i don't always comment but I always love the work on this blog. this is gorgeous!!!

krolski (kathy) said...

Beautiful!! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Love your card -- such an adaptable idea for other flower stamps. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.

sarahlp1 said...

Beautiful card - I love this stamp and your background is wonderful. Very arty and stylish!