Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Because with a hint of a challenge

I wanted to make sure I played along with this month's "dirty" challenge, but I was feeling a bit more clean and simple then complex, so I figured I'd upload it at this blog.

The guidelines were:

  • Required Element: Dog images or sentiments and heat of summer color scheme (so think orange, red, mustard, etc.)
  • Restricted Element: Flock, or any fuzzy type embellishment
  • Keyword: DCDOG809

Supplies: Stamps: Astro Pups (gelatins) Ink: Rich Cocoa, Really Rust Paper: Summer Sun, Dusty Durango, Taken with Teal, White Accessories, etc.: markers, scallop punch, button, string, ribbon, pop dots


Maile Belles said...

This is adorable!!! Great colors and that pup is too cute!

Karin said...

Wow...This is a great card! That dog image is darling and your coloring is great!

Heather P. said...

This is just TOO CUTE!!!

Jess said...

Just too cute! I especially love the paw-print background :)

DottyJo said...

Sooo cute, love it!

Juliana said...

I love these images--and your colors/coloring!!

Great card!