Sunday, August 16, 2009

FTL55 - Happy for You

Happy Sunday! This is what I came up with using the Fall-to Layout #55 from Friday. I stamped one of the damask border strips from PTI's Damask Designs a few times in white ink, then layered it onto Shimmer White CS. I wrapped a piece of Plum Pudding ribbon around the back of the panel before adding a Filligree brad and attaching it to the card base. To finish up, I stamped the largest damask image in Bermuda Bay onto Shimmer White, then added the sentiment and layered it onto Basic Black. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :)

Supplies: Stamps - Damask Designs, Vintage Picnic Basket Sentiments Ink - Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay, Fresh Snow Paper - Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Shimmer White Miscellaneous - Filligree Brad, Plum Pudding Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully done Heather. I like this color combination!

Cynthia said...

So inspiring and wonderful color combo.......gorgeous!!!

rozie640 said...

Fabulous card, that piece of Plum really puts the finishing touches on this card.

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors!

marciad said...

Another lovely card.

Pamela said...

Love how the ribbon color adds to the Bermuda Bay.

sarahmartina said...

LOVE this! Why haven't I been playing along? I think I might... I think I MUST! :-)