Monday, August 3, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 08/03/09

I've got a sneak peek from one of the new I {heart} papers stamp sets. This one is called Hugs from a Bug and it's adorable! I went with clean and simple (of course!), letting the cute bumblebee stand for itself. I stamped the bee twice, once on the base white layer and again on scrap cardstock. I coloured it in with Copic markers and added a bit of sparkle to the wings with the clear spica glitter pen. The pattern paper is by Penny Lane. The card came together quickly so I thought it'd be great for Ten Minute Monday!
Supplies: Stamps: Hugs from a Bug Ink: Palette Noir Paper: Soft Sky, Penny Lane Passion Robin's Egg, White, Black Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, pop dots, black grosgrain, Clear Spica glitter pen

6 comments:

Stampin' Diva said...

Very pretty. I love how simple it is.

Susan Raihala said...

So sweet! Love the clean-ness of it!

Terri J said...

What a cute card! I love your blog, I found it this summer and have been following it daily. Check out my blog I nominated you for an award :)
http://outsidetheboxinsidethelines.blogspot.com/

Terri J said...

What a cute card! I just love your blog, I found it this summer and check in daily. I just love the clean and simple style card, and your sketches and cards are wonderful! I have nominated you for a blog award, check out my blog: http://outsidetheboxinsidethelines.blogspot.com/2009/08/thanks-patti.html

Maureen said...

SO adorable! Love the C&S layout and that bee is too cute! Can't wait to see the rest of the set!

DottyJo said...

Lovely, a really sweet card! Jo x