Monday, August 10, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 08/10/09

Hello!
I've got a quick card for you today (imagine that!). I thought it'd be fun to use all the new In Colors on one card. I started with stamped flowers in a mostly random fashion. I used Soft Suede for the centers and the greeting and Kiwi Kiss for the leaves. I'm impressed with how well the 6 colours work together. Kiwi Kiss just happens to fit nicely into the mix too.
Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Birthday Basics, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Curry, Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Kiwi Kiss, Soft Suede
Paper: Melon Mambo, White, Bermuda Bay

8 comments:

  1. What a cute, fun and fresh card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Natasha! Such a fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS! Such pretty colors and the layout is divine. Gotta CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Its really simple, yet striking. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete