Sunday, August 23, 2009

FTL56 - I'm Here For You

Greetings from the Outer Banks. :) My family and I are vacationing down in Duck, NC this week. Luckily, I was able to steal a few moments before we hit the road to make a card using the most recent Fall-to Layout.

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Picnic Basket Sentiments (PTI), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Because of You (Verve) Ink - Stazon black, Melon Mambo, Versamark Paper - Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Kraft, Bazzill CS


Kelly Jo said...

have a great vacation!
The card is great, as usual :)

Susan Raihala said...

Beautiful card...and sentiment. I find myself needing more of these kinds of cards, and your colors and stamp choices are so lovely!

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooohh Heather this is fabulous! The color combo is so striking!

Kylie Davies said...

WOW! I love this card...its beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Kylie x