Saturday, August 15, 2009

FTL#55 Friend

Other than cutting out the flower, this was a very quick card to make. I wanted the background to be light and airy so I didn't color in the flowers. I also didn't worry about masking the flowers - I like them overlapping like they are. All the products I used are PaperTrey except for the Making Memories brad and the marker I used to color in the flower center on the sentiment panel. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Friends Til the End, Ink - Versafine Onyz Black, PaperTrey Snowy White; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - Making Memories Brad, Copic marker

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Really a super creation.

marciad said...

Love it!

Heather P. said...

This card is so fun, Harriet!!!

LeAnne said...

Love it, Harriet!

rozie640 said...

Absolutely love the colors in this card. Your spots of yellow really pop on this black & white card.