Sunday, August 30, 2009

FTL57 - Hello From the Heart

Happy Sunday! This is the card I created using the latest Fall-to Layout Sketch, which is one of my favorites. I think the layout is super fun because you can use so many different shapes (hearts, stars, squares, circles, flowers, trees, pumpkins, eggs, etc... the list goes on and on!). :)

To create this card, I stamped the hearts with Aqua Mist ink onto Aqua Mist paper, and then punched them out with a small heart punch. The sentiment is from the Vintage Picnic Basket set, and instead of using it as one long sentence, I inked up and stamped the different parts of the sentence to fit my little 1" circle. All of the hearts and the sentiment were attached to the card base with pop dots.

Supplies: Stamps - Heart Prints, Vintage Picnic Basket Sentiments Ink - Aqua Mist, Soft Suede Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Aqua Mist Miscellaneous - Small Heart Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch

6 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the hearts Heather!

Lisa H. said...

awwww, this is so sweet and O-so pretty!

Anthonette said...

Oh, cute! This is one of my favorite layouts too. I hope to play along.

sarahmartina said...

Look how fun!!! I love your color choices! Glad you're back! :-)

sarahmartina said...

Look how fun!!! I love your color choices! Glad you're back! :-)

Becky Carafa said...

This is darling, Heather!