Monday, July 7, 2008

Outside the Box Hibiscus

At least, I think this is a hibiscus! I stamped the flower on white cardstock, masked it, and stamped two more flowers around it. I then placed my oval cutting template (Creative Memories) on the paper and cut the oval, stopping short of the flower petals. I hand-cut around the flowers that were hanging off the edge of the oval. I colored the flowers with copics. The entire oval layer is popped up with dimensionals, as is the sentiment tab. Supplies: (SU except where noted) stamps - Embrace Life paper - black, ww, ruby red, river rock dsp ink - Palette black acc - copics, oval cutter (CM), black gingham, large oval punch, dimensionals

2 comments:

Kim Gasper said...

This is stunning! It fits Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #14 too.

Marie-Josée Trudel said...

Another that i like very much!