Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fall to Colors: In a Jam

I think this is the first time I have actually used these colors together. They remind me of the 60's and 70's which reminds me of the original VW bugs so that is why I picked this image to use. This is another quick, 10 minute card. The image is colored in with SU! markers. I used the nestabilities to emboss a frame around the image embellished with Amuse Twinklers on the headlights and the antenna. The inside sentiment says "It's nice to have a friend." Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Ink - Pallette Noir; Misc - SU! Markers, Nestabilities, Amuse Twinkler Stickers

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, Harriet - nice way to use those colors! I like the embossed frame, too.

Kathleen said...

This is so cute---I keep seeing this embossing on a white card---I HAVE to try it! I do enjoy your blog so much. I've been a bad "commenter" lately. I've had less time than usual! I do read your blog every time you guys post and I LOVE it and am inspired by it! Thanks for your time~

Kimmarie said...

This is a fun card! Love the colors and bling - great idea with the embossed frame.

Tanja said...

This is beautiful! I need to find a good tutorial for creating these frames with ScorPal. Maybe the web site. You are so talented!

Vanessa said...

SUPER cute!