Friday, July 11, 2008

Embrace Brads

I love brads! Here I used them as decoration, a row of them and a single one on the sentiment tab. The flowers on the sentiment tab were stamped off on scratch paper once to lighten them up. Supplies: (all SU except where noted) stamps - Always, Simple Alpha (PTI) paper - ww, sky and celery dsp, sahara sand ink - chocolate chip, soft sky, certainly celery acc - vintage brads, chocolate taffeta ribbon


Maggi said...

Ladies.........I really appreciate this blog! I normally am a more 'complicated' stamper but I really like the look of your creations. I am now going to include "clean andimple" in my repertoire. There is a real need for cards that say what they are intended to say-- succinctly! Thanks again for the inspiration. Maggi

LeAnne said...

Love this! The colors together are great!

Carrie Gaskin said...

I just found your blog and I think I'm in love. I always felt my designs were too "plain" in comparison to some that are online right now but I so prefer clean lines and bold but not overdone design. I'll certainly be coming back often!