Thursday, July 31, 2008

Embrace... Satin Ribbon

Like I said earlier this week, we're keeping things simple and elegant! If you're into making simple, yet elegant cards too, I'm sure you already have a plethora of satin ribbon. The type of ribbon you use on a project can really help to convey different things. Every so often we'll be focusing on a different type of ribbon. This card actually started because I was determined to use some 1/2'' satin ribbon. I have some in two colours- Berry Sorbet or White. I was inspired by them being side by side, so I ended up with a Berry Sorbet base with the white ribbon. I find that I never have anniversary cards on hand when I need them, so it's always nice to have one available. Supplies: Stamps: 3 step roses & hearts (kitchen sink) Paper: white, berry sorbet, sweet blush Ink: Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Belle Rose, Toile Pink, Spring Moss, Landscape, Pear Tart, White Accessories: Oval Nests (regular), white satin, pop dots


Lynette said...

Very pretty, and so simply elegant!

Kimmarie said...

I love how nice the flower looks with the leaves cutout and the scallops.

Shelly said...

Very classy, love the simplicity.