Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fall To Colours

I used SC183, the SCS sketch for this week, for this card. I used bashful blue, taken with teal and tempting turquoise. To add some texture I used the swiss dots embossing folder on the bashful blue panel and I stamped a flower in Versamark on the turquoise panel. I also added brads and some bling to the main image and mounted it on pop dots for more interest. Supplies: Stamps - SU!, Hero Arts; Paper - Papertrey Stampers Select, MME; Ink - Versafine Black Onyx, Versamark, SU! Markers; Misc - brads, Amuse Twinkler Micro Dots, Hero Arts bling, pop dots

1 comment:

pwnmom said...

I just happened across this blog while blog jumping...

Oh my!! I love your work!! I love how CLEAN and SIMPLE it is.... I think so many have gotten to where it's overdone... too many layers or too much glitz. I love the simplicity!

Thanks for sharing your work!!