Monday, April 20, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

The SCS CAS challenge was posted Sunday evening so I made this card using an inspiration piece from that challenge - JCPenney Baby Bedding. I can't get the link to the sample to work here. It took me forever to decide on an inspiration piece - all the bedding is so cute! It took less than 10 minutes to make this card though. I used the textured Bazzil stock for the card base and the blue square to imitate the material. I used the classic square nestabilities to cut and emboss the blue mat and the Spellbinders Nested Stars for the images. The matted stars and the 3 litle stars are popped up on dimensionals. Supplies: Stampes - PaperTrey Limitless Labels; Ink - SU! Bordering Blue; Paper - Bazzil, PaperTrey; Misc - Nestabilities, Spellbinders Nested Stars; Dimensionals

4 comments:

Ann said...

I love the LO and textured cardstock.

Lynette Neus said...

So cute, Harriet! Great job on the challenge, too.

Danni said...

So cute!!

Pauline said...

This is lovely and simple, you have a lovely blog too :o)