Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fall To Layout #39 Birthday Wishes

I just got the Guidelines papers from PaperTrey so I had to make my patterned paper with the Guidelines I set. This paper makes using the Guidelines set so much easier and takes so much less time to make a background. I used PaperTrey Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz and Smokey Shadow inks to make the patterned paper. I used a button from my stash and sewed it onto the ribbon bow with embroidery floss. My sentiment is stamped a bit too low but I'm going with it! Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Guidelines I, Amuse (Sentiment); Ink - PaperTrey Pallette Perfect Match; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - Ribbon, Button, Glue Dots, EK Success Border Punch, Paper Piercer, Tim Holtz ruler, Embroidery floss, Stamp-a-majig

6 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous ribbon and color combo!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!!

marciad said...

Beautiful card. Ready for Spring look.

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS! Love your color combo. :)

Lisa H. said...

I can't stop looking at this, it is gorgeous! Why have I not gotten this stamp set yet? I love it every time I see it. TFS!

LeAnne said...

Wow, Harriet, this is just wonderful....I look at this set longingly! So many stamps, so little time!