Monday, April 13, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 04/13/09

I've still been having fun making multi-coloured polka dot backgrounds, so here's another card featuring one. I went with Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, and Ripe Avocado this time. It stamps pretty quickly, maybe 2-3 minutes for the background. I found a flower in a coordinating colour, added a button, and I've been all about the sentiment tabs or flags lately. So I cut a piece of dark chocolate paper, rounded the corners, and stamped the greeting in white. Supplies: Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Birthday Basics Ink: Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado Paper: White, Raspberry, Avocado, Chocolate Accessories, etc.: Flower (Kaiser), Button (PTI), Embroidery Floss (DMC), Corner Rounder

3 comments:

Ann said...

Totally fun! I love bright colors and polka dots! ;)

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is fantastic! Love the vibrant color! :)

care-in said...

I love how you are doing these polka dots. I am really going to try this on a color challenge.