Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fall to Layout 37

Another great sketch from Natasha! I used my Cuttlebug Flower die to cut a flower out of the PTI Raspberry Fizz patterned paper and layered a ghost flower on top and fastened them together with the big brad. I used the same patterned paper for the scalloped border. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Rhubarb Stalk on a Spellbinders Ribbon tag and put a piece of ribbon through one end of the tag. Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Friends to the End; Ink - Memento; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - PTI Ribbon, Making Memories brad, Maya Road Ghost Flower; Spellbinders Ribbon Tag die, Glue Dots, Fiskars border punch

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! Love the intensity of these colors, and the brad & ghost flower together are great!!!
LeAnne

Lynette Neus said...

This card is just oh-so-perfect! Great colors, great papers - wonderfully done sketch!!

tigerlily55 said...

Love the hot pink and black colors. The ribbon accent, sentiment and flower focal point are fabulous. I love your blog!

Ann said...

This is awesome! I love the colors and dots!

Alexis said...

Love the colors!

Danni said...

What a pretty card!!

inkedx2 said...

Great sketch even if I did forget to add my sentiment. Here is my creation.

http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2009/04/quick-and-easy-card-for-3-challenges.html

Robbie

Heather P. said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Harriet!