Monday, March 30, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

So I made this card almost a week ago, had it uploaded to the computer, all I needed to do was edit and upload a post. I meant to get it ready last night, totally forgot! So here it is, a bit later than usual, but it's still Monday! Supplies: Stamps: Wild Things (by gel-a-tins), Birthday Basics (by Papertrey Ink) Ink: Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate Paper: Textured Groovy Guava, Dark Chocolate, White, Urban Oasis DSP Accessories, etc.: Scalloped scissors, chocolate ribbon

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Love this card! The pleasing color combo (peach, brown & white) make for a very elegant card! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Always Playing with Paper said...

I really like the stamped image...and you colour choices.

Susan Raihala said...

What a great card! The colors, the layout, the stamps...perfect!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous, Natasha! The colors are fabulous. :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I made four cards in under 45 minutes using this sketch. You can see them here: http://susansdayoffcreations.blogspot.com/2009/04/flowers-for-lydia.html. Thanks again for sharing these great CAS ideas.

Rebecca said...

Once again, I love your blog for inspiration. Here is a card I made using this layout:
http://thereisastampforthat.blogspot.com/2009/05/is-it-friday-yet.html
This is one of my favorite layouts!