Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fall to Layout 32

This card is 4.25 square. I combined a number of challenges to make this card: Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Friday (heat embossing), LSC210 (to make a card in 30 minutes or less) and the CAS04 SCS challenge (use dots - pierced or drawn with a marker). With these as guidelines and the sketch provided, it wasn't hard to make a card in 30 minutes or less! Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Ink - Versamark; Paper - PaperTrey; Misc - Cuttlebug Butterfly Die, Nestabilities, White Detailed Embossing Powder, pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

5 comments:

Lynette Neus said...

What a great card, Harriet! I love that color, and the pearls, and the butterfly, and of course - the Swiss Dots!

Anonymous said...

I love this card and all of your other cards. I love the colors you use and the simplicity. I don't always take the time to comment, but I want you to know that I look at all of your stuff and oooh and awe...I look forward to the feedblitz email that gives me a glimpse of your latest creations! thanks from Mary in Hong Kong

Kris said...

I second Lynette's comments. Love it, love it, love it, Kris

Heather P. said...

What a gorgeous card! Love everything about it. :)

newenglandstamper said...

This is a gorgeous card - the pink looks great against the white and I love all the dots!