Monday, March 16, 2009

Ten Minute Monday- 03/16/09

This card was one of those cases where I made use of pre-stamped items. The background was already stamped for a different project. It didn't work there, so I had it lying on my desk. I needed a somewhat masculine card, so I stamped the same background image on the sails and cut those out (it was a tad quicker than making a reverse mask). The rest is pretty basic, add a scalloped circle frame, a bit of ribbon, and a greeting. Supplies: Stamps: Men of Life, Women of Life (PTI) Ink: Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate Paper: White, Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate Accessories, etc.: Chocolate Twill Ribbon, pop dots, nestabilities

2 comments:

Playing with Paper said...

This is simple and clean and I love it. The sailboat is so nice. Great card!

Deb Neerman said...

Love it!