Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FTL#34

I love this sketch and will be using it a lot. I had to make a red, white and black card for a swap so i used this wonderful layout. I stamped the image on the white panel and colored it with carkers. The I stamped it again on another piece of white paper, colored it and cut out a portion of it and adhered it to the originally stamped image with dimesionals. Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Misc - Ribbon, SU! HPH, Fiskars Border Punch, pearls.

3 comments:

newenglandstamper said...

Love this card! The color combo is great!

Lisa said...

Very nice card - the edging is beautiful. I just started to read your blog and I'm curious what "Fall to Layout" means?
Lisa
(aka tennisrules on SCS)

Starla said...

This is just stunning!!