Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Minute Monday

I made this card for the CAS07 challenge which was to use punches. I used the colors from Dawn McVey's new Raspberry Suite Color Challenge: http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2009/03/raspberry-suite-color-challenge-1.html This is a case of one of my cards which had punched hearts (which was originally a case of Jennifer McGuire's card). I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch on the PaperTrey Bitty Dots Basic papers. I lined them up down the middle of the card attaching only the bodies with glue dots. The I scored lines on both sides and ran the edges of the card through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. I finished up with adding pearls to the butterflies. Supplies: Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, Bitty Dot Basics; Misc - pearls, Scor-pal, Cuttlebug Sweiss Dots embossing folder, Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, Harriet. Great punch, and great papers for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and so easy for such a great look! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is just wonderful---a clean & simple masterpiece! LOVE IT!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the embossing you've made on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple and just sooo sweet! I Love it! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete