Monday, March 2, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

I finally got my hands on the Metropolitan collection of American Crafts paper, so I needed to make a card or two featuring some of that paper. I grabbed this piece and decided to make another card based on this week's sketch. The closest matching cardstock colours in this paper were Aqua Mist and Basic Grey. I threw in some textured white to be a bit different. Since I had the paper out I decided to make another card. This one by Dawn inspired me. I even kept the bow, which only took 3 or 4 attempts. Don't ask how I did it, I never remember. Bow-tying is one of those tricky activities.

Supplies:Stamps: Birthday Basics

Paper: Aqua Mist, Basic Grey, Textured White, AC Metropolitan paper pack

Ink: Fresh Snow

Accessories, etc.: Basic Grey, Aqua Mist 5/8'' grosgrain, Scalloped nestabilities


Cindy Karasz said...

These are very pretty, and your bow looks great. I love that paper.

Ifat Art said...

Wow Wow Wow..
I love that classic look these cards have. Just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, my! Both are gorgeous. I am NOT going to buy that paper...well, maybe...;-)

Basement Stamper said...

Thanks for the inspiration, I tried my hand at your first one: