Monday, March 9, 2009

Ten Minute Monday 03/09/09

This card started out as a joke of sorts. My sister was looking through some papers on my shelf, it was the Rock King Mat Pack. As a joke I said "I'll make you a rockstar card for you while you're at work". So she chose a paper, then I made her choose a piece from the American Crafts Teen collection. I decided to throw in a bit of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and see what I could come up with. There are no stamps, just various die-cutting, so it didn't take very long at all. The card's layout is very much my style, but the colours are very much not. I had fun anyway though, and isn't that the point? I kind of like how it turned out.

Supplies: Paper: DCWV Rock King Mat Pack, American Crafts-Dress Code, Black, Raspberry Fizz Accessories, etc.: Chemistry Alphabet, Star Nestabilities

1 comment:

Nancy Sanders said...

Love the challenge and the design team members cards this week. Thanks your challenge and for taking a look at my creation!

Here's my card