Monday, March 2, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

I was thinking about what to do for the Ten Minute Monday post and of course went to SCS for inspiration. I really need guidelines most of the time to get started. The CAS challenge for the week was just posted - CAS04 Accents with Dots. That got me thinking about paper piercing but i don't like to make holes on my card front for a one layer card. I remembered I had the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set and brass stencil that came with it. I used my SU! markers to color the flower stamp and used my Stamp-a-majig to line them up. I then used the brass stencil lined up over each flower and pierced around each one. I adhered that panel with dimensionals to the purple pnel and I scored lines above and below the panel. I used a MS border punch on the bottom and then placed little half back pearls in the middle of all the flowers. It took longer to write this up than it did to make this card!

1 comment:

Lynette Neus said...

Very pretty, Harriet! Love the colors and your layout.