Monday, March 9, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

The SCS CAS challenge for this week is a color challenge: blue and green. I had this image out from the last card I made. I love navy blue and olive green together so I pulled out those markers. I also had some 4.25 square note cards left from a card making activity today so I made a set of 4 Bird Note Cards with different sentiments. After stamping the image and the sentiment I scored the left and bottom of each note card with my Scor-pal. Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado; paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Ink - SU! Night of Navy and Old Olive markers; Misc - Scor-pal

8 comments:

Lynette Neus said...

What beautiful notecards, Harriet! I love that stamp, and those colors are perfect for it. The scoring is the perfect finishing touch, too.

Wanda said...

Now why didn't I think of something soooo simple yet elegant? Just finished making two myself. TFS.

Wanda

tigerlily55 said...

Beautiful! I like the effect of the scoring on just two sides of the card, too.

MrsBoz said...

Now, these are just beautiful! I didn't know SCS HAD a CAS Challenge! I will use your link. Thanks!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! Elegant simplicity at its best!!

Alice said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The scoring adds just the right amount of elegance.

strent said...

Oh my. How beautiful. I am simply speechless (and that is not easy!!)

newenglandstamper said...

These are jaw dropping gorgeous!!