Monday, January 19, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

I think this is my favorite image - it is from Inkadinkado - Birds Galore. I wanted to showcase the image so I used my classic circle Nestabilities and embossed the card front. I colored the image with SU! Old Olive and Night of Navy markers and stamped inside the embossed circle. I just added a few dew drops and a sentiment and was done! Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado, Savvy Stamps; Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select; Misc - SU! markers, Robins Nest dew drops, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful. I love this image too. Thanks for the inspiration. I

kat said...

Gorgeous! I have that set but haven't used it yet; NOW I think I must!

Wanda said...

Becky - I love the bird and dew drops. I've been so tempted to buy some dew drops but am fearful they are so thick they'll require extra postage because they stick up so high. Can you "measure" one and let me know it's thickness and also what they measure across? Thanks. (wlgebhardt@verizon.net).

Wanda