Monday, January 12, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

This card came together pretty quickly. I've still been on a kick with my new heart sets. It's nice to experiment with colours that don't automatically scream Valentine. I started with stamping my striped background and used those colours on the rest of the card. I found a button that nicely matched from my ridiculous collection and turned this into an anniversary card. Stamps: Heart Prints, Anniversary Birds, Faux Ribbon Ink: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Fresh Snow Paper: White, Kraft, Aqua Mist Accessories, etc.: Aqua Mist grosgrain, button

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous card...love the non-traditional "heart" colors...I'm a huge fan of kraft...

Nicole said...

BEAUTIFUL, AND, YES those colors are fab!

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

Love this Natasha! Great colour combo, and I really need to use my faux ribbon set, this looks awesome!