Thursday, January 1, 2009

CAS Anniversary Card

I made this card for my sister and BIL's anniversary. It was nice to make a card other than a holiday card! The only stamping is the design on the hearts and the sentiment on the inside. I used my Cuttlebug Heart embossing folder for the white mat and my circle and heart nestabilities to cut out the circles and hearts. I used a Martha Stewart lace border punch on the red and black layers. All pieces were then adhered to the red card base. It was pretty quick once I had the design in mind! Supplies: Paper - PaperTrey, DCWV; Stamps - Inkadinkado; Ink - Versafine Black Onyx; Misc - Cuttlebug, Embossing folder, Nestabilities


Lynette said...

Pretty card! They will love it, for sure.

Mere Deaux said...

I love this card. It really grabs the eye! Jan