Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ten Minute Monday (on Tuesday)

I was inspired to create this card from Jennifer McGuire's cards blog post: http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/my-new-obsession.html?cid=144992892#comments I just got my Spellbinders Heart Nestabilities and the Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper so this was a quick, easy and fun card to make. I used the smallest heart nestie and instead of using the swiss dots folder, I used the Cuttlebug dotted border folder on the sides and scored lines with my Scor-pal. Supplies: Paper - PaperTrey Stampers Select, Basic Grey Urban Prairie; Misc - Cuttlebug border folder, Heart Nestabilities, SU! Dimensionals, Scor-pal

6 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Gorgeous! I love it! TFS

A Stroke Above said...

I really like this card too. It is simple but elegant. I am glad you shared it. I love heart cards and what they stand for: love of any kind!! Linda Crowder

Bethany Paull said...

Oh...my...goodness! This is amazing. TFS.

Karen Mercuruio said...

Beautiful Card...love the border embossing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the borders and
the embossed lines.

Anonymous said...

Simple and AEWSOME!!