Monday, January 19, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

Here's a pretty and quick card for you today! I was in the mood for a bit of glitter and I remembered a technique from a while back- applying glitter to interfacing or dryer sheets. I thought, felt is somewhat similar in texture, why not give it a try? I dumped a pile of glitter onto the felt flowers and rubbed it in. Only a little bit stuck, but that was enough for me. Supplies: Stamps: Green Thumb Ink: Bamboo Leaves Paper: Bali Breeze, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Colorbok Purple Accessories, etc.: Felt Fusion Flowers, Purple Rhinestone brads, scalloped nestabilities, rub-ons

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely card...great colors...it reminds me to use my felt fusion flowers!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty!

Tara said...

That's a great quick card... I think a bit of sparkle on the felt flowers is just the right touch!

JulieHRR said...

ABSOLUTELY FAB!!!