Thursday, January 8, 2009

Embrace Realistic Flowers

There are loads of floral products out there for crafters. I figured I'd just focus on one genre this week- realistic flowers. My card features Flower Soft. It's a fine, soft, colourful product that you can apply directly to your project like glitter or flocking. You can also build your own flowers using wire and glue. I'm sure there are more possibilities, those are the two main uses I've seen so far. Supplies: Stamps: Large Silhouette Flowers- Lupines, Bird Words, Harlequin BG Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Perfect Plum Paper: Raspberry, Avocado, Perfect Plum, White Accessories, etc.: Flower Soft (Heather), White Satin

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this card! It has such a fresh look. Wonderful colors and design. Awesome look achieved with the Flower Soft. I definitely will be adding it to my wish list!

jenstamps said...

Great card! I'll have to look more into Flower Soft, it looks like a neat product.

Anonymous said...

Love the clean simple lines of this card. I must try out my flowersoft!