Friday, January 30, 2009

FTL 27

Here's this week's sketch. I went with a square design again. This is a design I use constantly in square or rectangle format. I use this one so often, that I was surprised to see I hadn't done it yet as a sketch.
Here's my version, I've been quite pleased with the soft sky and chocolate chip colour combination lately. I picked up a Wizard while I was away, so I've been having fun seeing the difference it makes with cutting and embossing compared to the Cuttlebug. You can really see and feel the difference with the nestabilities embossing, wow!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love this combo, love the image, love the layout. Perfect.
LeAnne

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card.

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

This is so pretty Natasha! Love the colours and another great layout!!

Bevie Pearl said...

I like the design sketch and your card's colors are fantastic!

Mary Fish said...

Another classy sketch. I went with a rectangle and a few extra embellishments. However,this sketch was my inspiration nevertheless. Hugs, Mary

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, here's my take on it:
http://basementstamper.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-stink-youre-sweet.html

Love those 2 colors together, browns and blues are so rich looking!