Friday, February 26, 2010

FTL80 Enjoy

I have to admit that this sketch stumped me for a while - but I love what I ended up with.  I find it challenging to use patterned paper and still create a CAS card.  I used Memory Box patterned paper and Ripe Avocado paper from PaperTrey.  I used Scarlet Jewel ink and SU! Old Olive marker on the Penny Black stamp and stamped it onto cream card stock.  I sponged some Scarlet Jewel ink to tone down the cream color.
Supplies: Stamps - Penny Black; Ink - PaperTrey Scarlet Jewel; Paper - PaperTrey, Memory Box; Misc - SU! marker, sponge


Janet S said...

Hmmm... Did I miss this sketch? I love the card and the sketch looks easy enough to case. I love your sketches because they are quick and easy for those times when I am short on time. Thanks for a great blog!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhh I love this one!!! I just finished up a scrap layout so I may tackle this one tonight too!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Your patterned paper is gorgeous and really compliments the stamped image and colors you chose.