Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ten Minute Tuesday

Wishing you sunshine! Isn't that such a nice sentiment? I really love these flowers from Baby Button Bits, so I thought I'd use them with some stamped patterned paper. Of course because I didn't plan out this card whatsoever, it's a pretty odd size. 5-13/16x3-1/4. Oh well! In order to prevent the Copic coloured leaves from bleeding through, I mounted the white layer on a white card base. This card makes me want to stamp white polka dots onto all sorts of coloured cardstock. Supplies: Stamps: Blooming Button Bits, Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Bamboo Leaves, Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow Paper: White, Summer Sun Accessories, etc.: Pink Passion ribbon, corner rounder, 3/4 and 1/2 circle punch

13 comments:

Die Cut Lady said...

I love it. what white ink did you used for the Polka dots? I need to try this!!!! I love it too.Very clean and simple great card.
Donna

Heather P. said...

Holy cow... This is just GORGEOUS!!

Natalie said...

This is just adorable!!

Tiffany said...

Ooh, that is just way tooo cute! Love this, it makes me happy!

Michelle said...

Your colors just pop! You're not just wishing sunsine, you're sending it! That card would be a burst of sunshine coming out of an envelope. Nice job!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love the sunshiny colors. And the sentiment is perfect for sending to someone living in a northern climate where it's cold and snowing (yet again).

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love that card. it is so lovely!

Janelle said...

Very cute, Natasha. It's a smiley card -- makes me smile!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooooh! Super cuteness!

dotygirl said...

Great card love colors and style very pretty.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like this so much I couldn't resist case-ing it. Here is my version

Crafting Clare said...

Love what you've done here. Wonder if it would be as effective with the SU stamp set Seeing Spots... only one way to find out!

Rosemary said...

What a sweet little card! Those flowers are too cute!