Friday, February 19, 2010

Number 79

Hello! Thanks for all the feedback about videos. It seems most people are for it. One thing to keep in mind, this is a CAS blog, so I generally don't feature a lot of techniques. It's also not something I plan to do every week or even necessarily once a month, since I know videos can be a bit of work! But I may do a few here and there, just to show my general creative process, the occasional ten minute card, and perhaps my crafting space (believe me, it's anything but clean and simple!).
Here's this week's sketch.
Here's my card. I thought it'd be cute to make a whole gift set using the animals from Fox & Friends. I've only made one so far, but it would easily come together quickly.
Supplies: Stamps: Fox & Friends (SU!), Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Dark Chocolate, Pink Pirouette, White

Accessories, etc.: Square punch (to make the flag) , pop dots

Patterned Paper: 4x5-1/4

White Square-2x2

Chocolate Square: 2-1/8x2-1/8

Pink Pirouette: 3/4x4-3/4

As always if you play along, feel free to leave a link to your post!


Crafty Creations said...

nice layout! hope to play when I get home from vaca!!

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

LOVE the layout & love all the cards!!

TiteCayennaise said...

beautiful card
this my first participation in your challenge

Sam said...

you definitely inspired me!! I was obviously ready for a bit of inspiration!

Lindsay said...

Great sketch! I love clean and simple sketches!

chellecrafts said...

Love the clean, simple lines of this sketch! Thanks for a great sketch as I now have a few more Christmas cards in my stash for the year!

theneon said...

How effective and yet clean and simple. Many sketches I look at are overwhelming.

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Loved this week's sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

CrafteeCC (Cathy) said...

lovely CAS layout
thanks for the inspiration!

*Spring Blossom* said...

I've just added my link to Mr Linky - my very first time I've tried this challenge.
I'll love this blog so I was very keen to try one out :)

Crafting Clare said...

I love doing your sketches. Thanks for the inspiration.

Nicole said...

Great sketch! I had fun playing along with this one, as usual! :)

Monica Hunter said...

Thanks for the sketch -- it always saves me time when I need to make a card in a hurry!

...the twinklestamper! said...

Hi gals! I haven't been by in awhile, but this evening when I found myself in a CAS mood I knew just where to find my inspiration! Have a great evening!! ~Lisa

Lynda said...

I've just found your blog and loved this sketch so had to have a go. I've left my card with Mr Linky.

Love Lynda xxx

Basslady said...

hi lovely crafters!

this sketch inspired me to this card:

thanx a lot for your wonderful challenge-blog!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo