This card was created using Friday's Fall-to Layout #76. The cupcake image was created by Heather Nichols for Papertrey Ink's 3rd birthday celebration. It originally had a candle on top, but it didn't look quite right extending outside my white square, so I trimmed it off and added a pink rhinestone in its place.
Have a great day! :)
- Create A2 card base using teal cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in brown ink.
- Attach pink ribbon to card base and tie knot.
- Run a scrap piece of white cardstock through Cuttlebug and emboss with dots. Cut into four 1" square pieces.
- Adhere squares to card base with pop dots.
- Print digital image and trim off candle and plate. Adhere rhinestone.
- Attach cupcake image to top right square.
Stamps - Signature Greetings, Cupcake image created by Heather Nichols
Ink - Dark Chocolate
Paper - Bermuda Bay, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Raspberry Fizz Grosgrain, Hot Pink Rhinestone, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder