Saturday, February 20, 2010

FTL79 - Birthday Wishes

 

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Saturday. :) I created this card using the Fall-to Layout # 79.  I had so many ideas running around my head for this one, but ended up keeping it really clean & simple.  The flower image was stamped in Versamark ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Supplies:
Stamps - Mega Mixed Messages, Friends 'Til the End
Ink - Versamark, True Black
Paper - Kraft, Aqua Mist Bitty Dot Basics, Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Lemon Tart Button, White Embossing Powder

16 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Heather- this is just awesome. Man, your talent always amazes me!

Mary J said...

Wow, I love your card - so contemporary! I'm hoping to do the challenge if I can make it look professional enough!

Alexis said...

Love it!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous Heather!

Banu said...

WOW!! This card is just gorgeous. So neat. Loved the color combo as well.

tisa's creations said...

super cute! I love this card!

Cassie_lu said...

love the colors you used on this one

carole~ish said...

this is gorgeous, heather.
clean, simple and striking. great colours!!

Crafty Creations said...

Love it! can't wait to get home and play with this sketch!!!!

Susan Raihala said...

perfect!

courtney8818 said...

I love the color combo! Really really cute!

Anonymous said...

How I love your clean & simple cards! I don't have a blog myself but I look at yours every day. Hope to see many more cards. Love from Holland,

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous work!!! Really classy...

Lisa H. said...

I knew this was your card! great combo and oh, so cute!

Angy said...

AMAZing~ loving IT!!!!

dougnat said...

EEK!! absolutely LOOOOVE this!