Friday, February 19, 2010

FTL 79 Cupcake

I just love cupcake stamps! I bought this set from Basic Grey months ago, and finally got around to inking it up. The main berry sorbet piece is embossed using an impressability but I wasn't really able to get it to show in the picture. I also added clear glitter to the sprinkles. Thanks for stopping by! Supplies: stamps - Cupcake Collection (PTI), Bitsy Cakes (BG); paper - chocolate, berry sorbet, sweet blush, white; ink - chocolate, sweet blush, berry sorbet; acc - pebbles Impressabilities, aquapainter, clear glitter pen, chocolate pearl, nesties, photo corner punch

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Your card is great.....loves the colors too!

JulieHRR said...

That cupcake set is my absolute favorite! Your design is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered this cupcake set - love this!