Friday, February 5, 2010

FTL 77!

I was so happy with how Tuesday's sunshine card turned out that I decided to make it this week's sketch! The sketch was designed to be 6x3.25, but feel free to make it standard card sized!

Also, a huge thanks to everyone who participated in last week's FTL! It makes me so happy to know that so many people find inspiration in the sketches!

I decided to do quite a different theme for my card. I chose silver and white as my colour scheme and embellished with silver embossing powder, satin, and rhinestones.

Supplies: Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Background Basics: Petal Power, Inside & Out: Baby (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Silver Encore Paper: White, Silver Accessories, etc.: Silver EP, rhinestones, satin ribbon

If you decide to play along, please leave a link directly to your post! Thanks!

20 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the sketch! Thanks for a great challenge.

Nicole said...

Great sketch! I had fun playing along! :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Your example is gorgeous!!! I am gonna try to get a few free minutes to play along :) Great sketch!

Janelle said...

Beautiful card, Natasha! I always look forward to Fridays to see what you've come up with -- thanks for all the great inspiration!

denise:) said...

Wow! Beautiful and elegant...

Gisèle said...

I just loved this sketch and am so pleased with my results. Your blog is a favourite and I look forward to peaking at it regularly. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Lynn said...

Your card is stunning...simple and extremely elegant!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This version is so elegant!

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

I love your challenges! First time playing along :-) Thanks!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this sketch girls! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sara Mac said...

This card is jaw-dropping gorgeous!! Just perfect. Hope I get a chance to play along.

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

been enjoying enjoying your site so much that I've been going thru the old ones, here's a link to #69: http://jeepmama-ar.blogspot.com/2010/02/clean-simple-69.html

Crafting Clare said...

Very much enjoying your challenges. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

Michellem said...

This sketch is so fun -
http://msmathey.blogspot.com/2010/02/ftl77-debossedembossed-flowers.html

Tracey said...

such a beautiful sketch and your samples are so elegant! thanks for the inspiration!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Another awesome sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

Gwen said...

Another great sketch...I just might be hooked on your super challenges!!

Maples Family!! said...

Great sketch! Thank you for giving me the challenge to work with it!

Ruby said...

I'm really enjoying your challenges, thank you! I'm not sure when the cards have to be posted by though, so sorry if this is a bit late. I will post FTL 78 later this week too :o)

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Wow, Natasha...I just subscribed to this (or perhaps resubscribed). Anyway, this is a great sketch and card. I'm energized by this one...and inspired as always! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!