Friday, February 26, 2010

Layout #80

Hello! Here's this week's sketch. I've designed it to be 4x6. For dimensions:
  • The patterned piece is 6x3
  • The solid strip is 6x1
  • The main image panel is 3-1/4x2-1/2
  • The main image mat is 3-3/8x2-5/8
  • Supplies: Stamps: Sprinkled with Love (Taylored Expressions)
  • Ink: Rich Cocoa
  • Paper: Loves Me DSP, white, dark chocolate, creamy caramel
  • Accessories, etc.: corner rounder, pop dots, glaze, copics
If you play along, feel free to leave a link!


Liza Yon said...

Thank you for a wonderful lay out, just in the nick of time when I need a sympathy card. Keep up the good work!

Chantal said...

That icecream card is just 2 cute! Yummy! :)

Crafting Clare said...

I was amused by your ice cream, Natasha - sometimes one scoop is just not enough! (Well it never is actually!) Thank you for your sketches. I really look forward to making the cards.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

A really fun idea. The ice cream has such great colors.

Nicole said...

Great sketch. I had fun playing along!

Ruby said...

Great sketch. I really had fun with it!

shannon said...

the ice cream cone is great! But i can see this working for TONS more occasions! Great for a "Go-To!"

Ruby said...

Hope it's ok to post twice, I couldn't resist making another card with this sketch!!

LissC said...

I love the icecream cone. So sweet! Thanks for sharing! Your stamping is beautiful.

jaydee said...

oooppps... sorry... linked my card to the wrong challenge... mine is 63... im so sorry.