Monday, July 20, 2009

Ten Minute Monday

I was in the mood to try the doubled up button look. I grabbed two buttons, stitched them together, then pieced together the card to match!
Stamps: Damask Designs
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: Aqua Mist, White, Friends 'Til the End paper,
Accessories, etc.: thread, buttons, satin ribbon


Susan Raihala said...

Simply stunning!

Colleen Wold said...

Such a pretty, yet clean and simple card! Love the colors together...I keep forgetting to purchase that paper...seeing this card makes me want it more! Love the doubled up button too! TFS!

Rita said...

Absolutely fantastic! The doubled up button is a great idea! rita w

sarahmartina said...

Good for you for stitching your buttons together... I'm lazy...just usually smack a glue dot on there and call it a day. lol...maybe add some thread to the top button, but that's it. Love the card, btw. The colors work so well together! TFS!

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous creation!

Lynne in NI said...

I've only just discovered your blog and its a great sketch - thanks for the inspiration! And gorgeous DT cards too!
Here's mine

Steph Zerbe said...

I have been browsing your Clean and Simple cards, they are wonderful.
I could get more cards done if i tried these techniques!
Great color combo here! Love the ribbon w/buttons. Yum!

Monica said...

Love the colour scheme... and the button on button look. Great card!

xxx Monica