Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FTL50 - Celebrate Today

Happy Tuesday! Hope your day is wonderful where you are! :)

This is the card I created using the Fall-to Layout #50 sketch. This card came together pretty quickly! By using coordinating punches, most of the work was already done for me. :)

Supplies:

Stamps - Park Avenue Patterns (SU), Cupcake Collection (PTI) Paper - Aqua Mist, Rasberry Fizz, Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Bitty Box Basics Ink - Close to Cocoa, Stazon Brown Miscellaneous - Lemon Tart Stitched Ribbon, Daisy Punches, Pink Pearls

8 comments:

Ida P. Krause said...

Wonderful and Refreshing. Just plain cute!!!

Melinda said...

Love it!!

Marie said...

Love it, Heather! That color combo is just fabulous!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful card, Heather! Love the colors!

Deslynn said...

Wow uber gorgeous

Laurel said...

Love this card. The simplicty! The cleanliness. Just my style. I WISH I could tie a ribbon like you though. Care to share with me the secret?

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love this! Cute sketch and cute the way you carried it out.

Stephanie said...

I love this color combo - just thinking about it earlier when I was at my local stamping store. Great card :)