Monday, July 20, 2009

FTL51 - Thank You

This is the card I created using the most recent Fall-to Layout. I *love* this new set from Stampin' Up!... It's usually the first stamp set I reach for, so I've been trying to restrain myself and move on to something else. LOL, well, it didn't work this time, but I do try. Really, I do! ;)

Supplies: Stamps - For All You Do Ink - Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo Paper - Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Guide Lines Grid Paper, Washington Apple DSP Miscellaneous - Teal Rhinestones

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is a beautiful layout! I know how you feel about a favourite stamp set...I can't pull myself away from Kind and Caring Thoughts!

Marie said...

Love it! The color combo is so bright and crisp. Nicely done!!

Deb Neerman said...

OH, I love this!!! And I love the layout ... where do you find the Fall-to Layout?!?

Erin K said...

This is FANTASTIC. I mean it, it makes me want to get up and make a card right now.

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the colors & the bling :)

Julie Leblanc - Kewlstamps-n-more said...

Mine started out more simple than this...I just kept adding...

Enjoy,

http://kewlstamps-n-more.blogspot.com/2009/07/mostly-orange-and-x-mas-card-in-july.html

Jacynthe said...

Gorgeous!! LOve the bling!

Melinda said...

Beautiful card! I love it!

Cindy Beach said...

Seeing your wonderful card has sure made me glad that I have this set coming in my order today! Love the layout and your crisp colors.

ninasays said...

This is a seriously super adorable card!! Great job!
Since I recently "earned" a blog award and I really love your site, I thought I'd forward it to you.
Lookit:
http://ninasays.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/i-tried-to-do-handstands-for-you/

Have a great day! Many greetings from Germany!
Nina