Monday, July 13, 2009

Ten Minute Monday- 07/13/09

Wow, I love it when my post publishes and there's nothing in it, lol!
Anyway, here's my card. I just got this fun Scattered Leaf Border stamp by Hero Arts and needed to be it to good use! I stamped glossy cardstock with versamark, heat set it, then started sponging various Memento inks all over, spectrum style. Next I stamped a sentiment and two leaves on some vanilla cardstock, cut those out and pieced it all together on some textured brown cardstock. Supplies: Stamps: Scattered Leaf Border, Sentiment (both by Hero Arts) Ink: Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Potter's Clay, Rhubarb, Rich Cocoa, Versamark Paper: Textured Brown, Vanilla Accessories, etc.: Sponge, pop dots

10 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, what a beauty!

xx Anita

SMK said...

Ooooh loving this!!! The background paper certainly steals the show and the simple sentiment really accents it well with the leaves :)

Marie said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the sponged ink colors and the popped up leaf is the perfect touch.

Ida P. Krause said...

This is lovely. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and this reminds me so much of how beautiful fall is. Thanks for sharing.

Heather P. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

lindal said...

Very elegant card. I love all the colors and the combination of leaves. This is so pretty.

Vera said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I love the fall colors!

tisa's creations said...

very nice card!

Ali Manning said...

Wow - this is gorgeous!

Martha said...

beautiful card.