Friday, July 31, 2009

FTL#53 Friend

I don't have a circular image that is large enough to cover the "medallion" area so I made a 3x3 inch card. I used an Inkadinkado image that is actually two stamps - the daisy and the outer circle. I used Memento Rich Cocoa dew drop on the center of the flower and Memento Dandylion on the petals. The outer image was stamped in SU! Oled Olive. The sentiment is from PaperTrey's Friends Til the End set. Then I got an idea to use one of my larger stamps on an A2 sized card. I traced the bottom of a container on the front of the card. Then I masked off the perimeter of the half circle and stamped the image from PTI's With Sympathy set with SU! Old Olive . I stamped it several times to get coverage within the circle. I then stamped the flower from the same set with PTI's Enchanted Evening ink. After removing the mask I stamped the sentiment in Enchanted Evening ink. Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado, PaperTrey; Ink - SU! Old Olive, Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Dandylion, PTI Enchanted Evening.

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Picking jaw up off floor right now. OMG, these are amazing! I have a circle set of Christmas stamps that I NEVER used successfully...now I know what to do with them: tags for gifts! This is brilliant! Thanks so much!

Ali Manning said...

What stunning cards - you girls rock!

DottyJo said...

I always know I will find the most stunningly beautiful cards here! These are totally gorgeous, Jo x