Saturday, July 18, 2009

FTL#51 Gratitude

I don't usually do a lot of distressing on my cards but for some reason I thought this one needed it! After I cut out the Labels 2 die I stamped the sentiment and then scored the entire label. Then I used Versamagic Spanish Olive to distress the edges. Then I thought the main background dp needed distressing too so I used my MM edge distressor. I made the flower with 2 CB die - they green leaves are really petals from one of the flower die I have. I threaded some of the dp through the button then attached it with a glue dot to the center of the flower. I bent of the leaves for more dimension. Supplies: Stamps - Verve; Ink - Versamagic; Paper - PaperTrey Ink; Misc - Scor-pal, CB die, Button, Spellbinders Label 2 Nestabilities.

9 comments:

  1. OOohhh I love this! Can't wait to play with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Neat idea to use the DP with the button. I don't sew anymore and can't figure out what to do with the button. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! love this layout - can't wait to play! that dp is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!. Fantastic design! rita w

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love your flower and button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the texture on the sentiment card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! The scored nestie is a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete